Shipping and Delivery is the charge for internet order processing, item selection, packaging, transport and handling. We don’t guarantee delivery times, but we do our best to provide accurate estimates.
Deliveries days are determined by the shipping method and operational days of the shipping provider. Shipping and Delivery charges are subject to change and are determined when you order. Orders ship twice a week, on Fridays and Tuesdays.
Upon authorization, you may return unopened purchases received from pastoralan.org within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Shipping charges and items damaged in transit are non-refundable.
For shortages, damaged, and defective items:
- Call Customer Service at (877) 544-4860 for instructions. There will be no additional charge to replace a damaged or defective product.
To return unopened items:
- In order for your return to be accepted at the warehouse, please contact Customer Service by telephone at (877) 544-4860 to request return instructions. Returns are subject to approval.
- You are responsible to pay for the shipping cost of the return. We recommend using a shipping method that you can track, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
- Please return product in the original packaging, and include a copy of your receipt in the box.
- Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for credit processing. Your credit will be refunded in the same method as your payment for that order.
Discontinued products, sale items, DVDs, CDs and downloadable resources are non-returnable and non-refundable.
If you need to cancel your order, please call Customer Service. Orders may be cancelled or modified any time prior to when they are released for processing. Orders are released multiple times a day, so be sure to contact us right away if you want to cancel or change your order.
If you have a question about our policies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org